The HGV team can assist businesses
- Preparing for a capital raising round or IPO
- Launching a new product or service
- Dealing with heavily regulated markets or industries, or actively planning to
- Needing support protecting your business and meeting regulatory requirements
- Working with customers, financiers, vendors and other stakeholders requiring that your organisation have specific GRC policies/stances
OUR MINIMUM VIABLE GOVERNANCE SERVICE:
KPMG High Growth Ventures team has developed our Minimum Viable Governance service specifically designed for startups to strengthen their risk and compliance arrangements. This includes:
- Helping founders assess their baseline risk and compliance capability
- Supporting founders to establish fit-for-purpose risk and compliance arrangements that mitigate risks, inform decisions, and supports rapid growth.
- Assisting startups in setting up a clear and cost-effective GRC strategy, arrangements and practices that mitigate risks, inform decisions, and supports rapid growth.
- Enabling maturing startups to strengthen their risk and compliance arrangements, from scale to IPO and beyond
- Ongoing risk management and reporting (within the business and for those charged with governance).
Feeling time poor? Don’t spend hours scouring the web for inspiration on how to move forward. Get the latest HGV insights delivered directly to your inbox.