At KPMG High Growth Ventures, our experienced team helps you navigate the complexities of the R&D tax incentive with ease.
We work with you to minimise the disruption to your business through a streamlined application process. Most importantly, we can help you manage the complexities of documenting and claiming back your R&D tax incentive.
This can be particularly challenging if:
- Your team is running more than one R&D eligible project
- Your startup or scaleup has an annual R&D expenditure of >$100K
- You, your board or other leadership is concerned about a review by AusIndustry or the ATO
- You, your board, or other leadership is concerned about the ATO’s views on software-based R&D and refundable R&D claims
Free eBook: R&D Tax Incentive
Learn about the R&D Tax Incentive, so you can make the most of opportunities and prepare for the next stages of growth.
- The basics of the R&D tax incentive and how it works
- How the R&D Tax Incentive program has evolved over time, and what this means for founders
- The importance of doing it right (and what happens when you get it wrong)
- Practical case studies and insights based on real experience from our specialists
Our R&D Tax incentive services
With an experienced national team, we help you navigate the complexities of the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive with ease.
R&D Tax Incentive Qualification
We help you understand if your startup qualifies and the two types of R&D activities you can claim: core and supporting.
Record-keeping and Governance
Assistance reviewing your policy documents in line with regulator guidance. Our intimate industry knowledge extracts the appropriate information for a robust claim.
Assistance in preparing activity statements and documentation in line with ATO and AusIndustry standards.
Income tax returns
Preparation of the R&D expenditure calculation, and the R&D Tax Incentive Schedule for inclusion within your Income Tax Return.
Meet the team
Our R&D Tax Incentive practice is among the largest in Australia and has multidisciplinary capability across many areas of science & technology, as well as deep connections across the innovation ecosystem.
Feeling time poor? Don’t spend hours scouring the web for inspiration on how to move forward. Get the latest HGV insights delivered directly to your inbox.