What is the NSW MVP Ventures Program?
The NSW MVP Ventures Program supports businesses with up to $200,000 to progress from a proof-of-concept stage to a minimum viable product.
This grant is non-competitive, which means that everyone who qualifies will be eligible to receive funding. However, funding is capped at $10 million per annum on a first-come, first-served basis, so founders need to act quickly to access the program.
Innovative firms who have successfully completed projects funded under this Program can reapply for additional funding to make progress along the technology readiness level (TRL).
Who can apply?
- Companies with an office in NSW
- Less than $1m annual turnover
- A product, process or service that is either a highly innovative or disruptive technology, or a unique application of a technology.
For full eligibility, visit the NSW MVP Ventures Program homepage.
How can we help?
We support you across the entire application process, starting with an informal session with Investment NSW to check if your project is suitable for the program, all the way through to submitting your application.
In addition to writing your application, our team can also guide you through the process of designing your pitch deck or application video.
Benefits of working with KPMG High Growth Ventures
- Access a grants specialist with experience applying for the NSW MVP Ventures Program.
- End-to-end support with your grant application, including best practice recommendations and opportunities to review.
- Startup-friendly pricing options.
- Join the KPMG High Growth Ventures portfolio and receive exclusive invites to events, resources, networking opportunities, and more.
Feeling time poor? Don’t spend hours scouring the web for inspiration on how to move forward. Get the latest HGV insights delivered directly to your inbox.