"One of the worst things that we can all do is say, “well, I made a decision two years ago that I was going to do X and it’s killing me
but I keep on keep on doing it.” We should be constantly re-evaluating and working out, where are we getting our energy? If it’s no longer in one area of life, then maybe it needs to change."
James is a Principal on the investment team at Square Peg, a Venture Capital firm empowering exceptional founders across Australia, Israel and South-East Asia. Previously, James ran Startmate, Australia’s most powerful startup network, and helped scale Khan Academy in the US.
In this episode:
- Founder resilience and energy management
- How to stop exploiting your energy
- Increasing your average pace without burning out
- Finding “neutral” to make big decisions
- Shaping your business to be maximally fundable
Want more? Listen to more INvested episodes.