"Winning isn’t good enough. It’s a termination point where it’s over, which means it’s probably too small and not as impactful as it could be."
Phil is a Partner at Main Sequence Ventures, Asia-Pacific’s largest deep-tech venture capital firm. He invests in deep tech founders who are building unimaginable new companies with a strong connection to research.
In this episode:
- Shifting your mindset around uncertainty
- Morning practices and mental fitness to train for a focused mind
- How to leverage intentions & affirmations to realign your mind
- Playbook to managing your board of directors
- Experiments to determine when to stop or how to keep going
Want more? Listen to more INvested episodes.