"Startups feel chaotic, but it's actually the X Factor. The X factor is that you can deal with that chaos, and you validate what works rather than sticking to a rigid plan."
Michelle Duval is a business coach with over 20 years of experience in the field. She is the CEO and founder of Fingerprint for Success—a personal coaching tech startup that uses people analytics and AI to maximize the human potential of companies, teams, and individuals.
In this episode:
- How to achieve mental fortitude
- The power of well-being habits and rituals
- Stress and recovery management
- Recognizing your blind spots
- Sleep and nutrition strategies for high performance
- Founder archetypes and team staffing
- Research-backed founder formulas for successful capital raises and startup health
Want more? Listen to more INvested episodes.