"Look at some of those great leaders in 2000 to 2002, or 2009. Those great leaders actually didn’t do massive changes…or come up with some crazy, new innovative way. They just kept on doing what they’re doing. And they executed consistently, because that’s what had always gotten them through."
Rachael is the Founding Partner at Flying Fox Ventures, an early-stage venture capital firm propelling Australian & New Zealand companies across the globe. Over her career, Rachael has worked with thousands of early-stage startups around the globe as Head of Startups for Amazon Web Services ANZ, a Partner at Startmate, and in her two Federal Government appointments distributing commercialization and scale funding to early-stage Australian companies.
In this episode:
- Auditing and trusting your business plan/strategy
- A review of actions taken by leaders in previous market downturns
- Rest and recovery principles to endure for the long game
- Startups are needed now more than ever
- How and why mental fitness has been Rachael’s greatest gift from being an athlete
Want more? Listen to more INvested episodes.